High Sparkling Iridescent Glitter:
All that glimmers is not always gold, sometimes it’s glitter!
High Sparkling Iridescent glitter typically is single color-based flake with one color reflection or sparkle. Different from color shifting or metallic glitter in the sense that color reflection is caused from the shine of the glitter and not the angle in which you are viewing it. Perfect for Crafters of all ages and experience! Easy to use and clean up.
Tangled Glitter Use:Crafts, DIY projects, Cosmetic use, Paint... The possibilities are endless!
- Type: High Sparkling Iridescent
- Color: Purple and Sea Foam Green
- Cut Size: 0.010 Or 1/96 (Fine)
- Glitter Buddy: The Scare Floor, Randall.
- Material: Polyester Glitter
- Shaker Size: 100mL
- Amount Per Shaker: 66-70g*
- Grade: Premium Grade Glitter
- Toxicity: Non-Toxic
- UV Resistant: Yes
- Heat Resistant: Up To 160°C/320°F
- Solvent Resistant: Yes
- Clump Rating: Clump Free
Tangled is high sparkling iridescent purple and sea foam green fine cut (0.010 or 1/96) glitter.
Tangled comes in 100mL shaker which fills roughly 66-70g.*
All our shakers are filled to volume and come with a dual opening lid for easy control for less waste.
*These weights are subject to change.