The Great Unknown
Receive this order as soon as . *Select shipping & processing methods only.
Color Shifting Glitter:
All that glimmers is not always gold, sometimes it’s glitter!
Color shifting glitter will first appear as one shade of color that seems to shift to a different color depending on the angle you see. Color shifting glitter is great for those who prefer multiple colors but cannot decide on just one. Perfect for Crafters of all ages and experience! Easy to use and clean up.
The Great Unknown Glitter Use:Crafts, DIY projects, Cosmetic use... The possibilities are endless!
- Type: Color Shifting Glitter
- Color: Hues of Blue and Green
- Cut Size: 0.025 Or 1/40 (Sh-medium)
- Material: Polyester Glitter
- Shaker Size: 100mL
- Amount Per Shaker: 64-68g*
- Grade: Premium Grade Glitter
- Toxicity: Non-Toxic
- UV Resistant: Yes
- Heat Resistant: Up To 160°C/320°F
- Solvent Resistant: Not Solvent to Acid or Alkali
- Clump Rating: Clump Free
The Great Unknown is color shifting blue and green sh-medium cut (0.025 or 1/40) glitter.
The Great Unknown comes in 100mL shaker which fills 64-68g.*
All our shakers are filled to volume and come with a dual opening lid for easy control for less waste.
*These weights are subject to change.