Chameleon Series Mica Powder - Mica Jackson
Write a review
| Ask a question
Receive this order as soon as . *Select shipping & processing methods only.
Chameleon/Color Shifting Mica
What is Chameleon/Color Shifting Mica Powder?:A shiny, sparkly powder made from grinding natural stone minerals down...kinda like glitter powder! Sometimes refered to as chameleon pigment or color shift mica, this powder will appear to change color depending on the angle in which they are viewed. They can be used to give a metallic, pearl, or shimmery effect to a number of crafts and mediums.
Chameleon Pigment/Color Shift Mica Uses:
- Cosmetics (makeup, nail art, etc.)
- Resin Crafts (molds, tumblers, jewelry, etc.)
- Bath Bombs
- Clear Coats (marine, auto, etc.)
- Metallic/Holographic Shine
- Maroon Color Base
- Blue/Violet-Red/Orange Shimmer