Receive this order as soon as . *Select shipping & processing methods only.
High Sparkling Iridescent Glitter:
All that glimmers is not always gold, sometimes it’s glitter!
High Sparkling Iridescent glitter typically is single color-based flake with one color reflection or sparkle. Different from color shifting or metallic glitter in the sense that color reflection is caused from the shine of the glitter and not the angle in which you are viewing it. Perfect for Crafters of all ages and experience! Easy to use and clean up.
Haku Glitter Use:Crafts, DIY projects, Cosmetic use... The possibilities are endless!
- Type: High Sparkling Iridescent
- Color: Hues of Baby Blue and Pinkish Purple
- Cut Size: Various Sized Hexagonal Cuts (Chunky Mix)
- Thickness: 200u
- Material: Polyester Glitter
- Shaker Size: 100mL
- Amount Per Shaker: 73-77g*
- Grade: Premium Grade Glitter
- Toxicity: Non-Toxic
- UV Resistant: Yes
- Heat Resistant: Up To 160°C/320°F
- Solvent Resistant: Not Solvent to Acid or alkali
- Clump Rating: Clump Free
Haku is a chunky mix of various sized high sparkling iridescent baby blue and pinkish purple hexagonal cut glitter.
Haku comes in 100mL shaker which fills 73-77g.*
All our shakers are filled to volume and come with a dual opening lid for easy control for less waste.
*These weights are subject to change.